Lincoln ready to knock it out of the park!
Golden- happy to be here!
"We are pirate princesses!" says Britain. Think there was a little compromising going on?
Britain, Gage, Sammi
Bocche ball (I really have got to learn how to spell this)

Bocche ball (I really have got to learn how to spell this)
Spencer- you are the most beautiful I mean handsome baby!
Gage--run...no! the other way!

Saturday morning we hiked up to Molly's Nipple. Yes, it really is called that, and yes, it's as steep as it looks. Thanks, Susan for watching the babies.
The littlest kids struggled a bit makeing it up some of the inclines, but Grandpa came up with the idea to have a "train." Quick thinking!
Tired at the top.
We were so lucky to have clouds most of the way. Up at the top, it felt like we could see forever!
Shaunie ran most of the way up.
Even Gage made it all the way to the top. What a trooper!
Tah-dah!
Gage hiked down piggyback. Sammi got some cactus on her behind. They had to pick it out of her pants, poor girl.
Gage--run...no! the other way!
Saturday morning we hiked up to Molly's Nipple. Yes, it really is called that, and yes, it's as steep as it looks. Thanks, Susan for watching the babies.
We were so lucky to have clouds most of the way. Up at the top, it felt like we could see forever!

4 comments:
what a fun day. My kids hiked Molly's Nipple this summer too. I now have a blog woohoo. still trying to get pictures to post but we are getting there
Kendra I need copies of the pictures for my blog! I will have to copy and paste if you don't e-mail them soon. Man, that nephew of yours is a cute kid!:)
How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast!
Way to go! That's quite the hike I've come to understand.
Post a Comment